Saturday, February 22, 2014

TEN THINGS OF THANKFUL

Ten Things of Thankful

What a wonderful link up! 

1.)  I am thankful for my friend who insisted I start a blog and sent me in the direction of the A to Z Challenge and Facebook blogging groups, which brings me to my next bit of thankfulness...

2.)  I am thankful for the blogging group Bloppy Bloggers, which, you guessed it, brings me to my next bit of thankfulness..

3.)  Lizzi Rogers approved my request to join.. Which.. Yes, brings me to my next bit of thankfulness..

4.)  I followed a link to Lizzi's blog, 'Considerings' and found 'Ten Things Of Thankful!' I am thankful for this link up! I love filling my mind with thoughts of gratitude and once my mind is filled, my life is filled. Funny how that works, huh?

5.)  I'm thankful that spring is in the air, the birds are chirping and the sun is shining once again!

6.)  I'm thankful for the wee ones in my life who bring a smile to my face, joy to my heart and warm my soul like no other.

7.)  I'm thankful for Arlee Bird at the A to Z Challenge for being my very first follower and giving me tips about word verification. His blog is 'Tossing It Out.'

8.)  I'm thankful for mix and match dinners of chimichangas, nachos, cornbread, crab ragoons and iced tea!

9.)  I'm thankful for a warm bed and a soft pillow.

10.)  I'm thank for a furry little boy who wakes me up every morning with wet kisses all over my face and he doesn't care one bit that I've got bed head and morning breath!


Again, I hope I've done this correctly. I was told linking to other blogs/sites is important and I've given several links here. If you're reading this and you haven't been to the blogs and sites I've provided links for, I encourage you to do so now and please do leave a comment and follow them if you'd like. They're all lovely sites and I assure you, you won't be disappointed.

14 comments:

  1. Ah, not only have you done this correctly and for good reasons, you've done it with a wonderful first list of Thankfule - welcome to the hop :)

    And so it is that for the serendipity of my approving your request to join Bloppies (rather than one of the other administrators having done so) we gain another member to our little community. I hope you like it here :D

    Brand new to blogging is a steep learning curve-y place to be, and certainly in Bloppies you've found one of the most supportive and helpful groups out there, so I quite understand its presence on your list.

    As to the others, (well, happy to be part of it, natch :) ) sunshine and delicious food and a warm bed are things we can all appreciate as being The Stuff Of Life :D

    Now then. About this New To Blogging stuff. If you add some social media sharing buttons to your post (check through the HTML gadgets in the Layout section) then we can spread your post around the internet a little bit, and raise the profile of your blog. The other thing to do is add your Twitter link (if you tweet) to your sidebar so that we can follow you, and I can add you to the TToT Tweet updates list :D

    Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our hop....you've done this well for sure! A wonderful list indeed, and all the best with the A to Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on all the new starts... The a to z is a good place to start building ... welcome to the TToT! Will look forward to seeing you here! Great list! No worries.... I don't know if there is a WRONG way to do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we are all pretty thankful to your friend who insisted you start blogging, too! This is a great list and so happy to have you along both here and as a Bloppy! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzi - Thank you very much and thank you for the tips about my blog. I'm still trying to find a layout I like. This one is okay for a moment but I'm really looking for something a hair different. I'll look into those gadgets and see if I can find what you're describing. Thank you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle - Thank you. I'm a bit nervous. Trying to follow all the rule n' such. All of these comments and tips really do help tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoe - Well thank you! That makes me feel much better knowing that there really isn't a "wrong" way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy - I will be sure to pass that along. I am thankful for her as well! I'm trying to visit a variety of blogs to see how everyone else does it, it's a bit intimidating for a newbie but you're all so helpful and that is something else to added to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WELCOME to TToT and Bloppies! That Lizzi, she's the best, amirite? And kudos to your friend who talked you into blogging. Great list, chica.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic, a great list! Love ... I'm with u on the warm bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the TToT! Everyone has to start somewhere, and you've started just fine!

    I think the little hints of spring in the air (in spite of weather forecasts for snow, freezing rain, and/or sleet this coming weekend) are worth a dozen Things of Thankful, at least! Spring can't come soon enough!

    Hope your mixed cuisine dinner didn't come back to haunt you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! TToT certainly got me thinking of my own Ten things. Thanks for the reminders!

    ReplyDelete